eSUN 3D Printer Filament: PLA PRO (PLA+)
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) PLA Filament wound onto a clear plastic spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 205C - 225C
- PLA PRO(PLA+) print temperature is about 20 Celsius higher than regular PLA. Most users print at around 210 to 215 Celsius.
- eSUN PLA PRO 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With gel silica moisture absorption pack
Features (from the manufacturer):
Industry excellence in layer bonding and rigidity. Average glossiness. Several times more rigid than PLA with smoother final products. No cracking or brittle problem, while keeping part strength at a maximum for PLA.
PLA+ has a low shrinkage rate and sticks very well both to bed and layer to layer.
PLA+ is a biodegradable material, extracted and purified from corn grain, eco- friendly, odorless, and harmless to humans.
Each spool of filament is vacuum packed and sealed with a moisture absorbing silica gel pack. It does not absorb moisture easily and is an ideal filament for long-term storage. Its absorption rate is slower than standard PLA and overall absorbs less moisture.
eSUN PLA PRO is extracted and purified from corn grain; high rigidity, good glossiness and transparency; suitable for printing larger models; Toughness is 10 times more than the PLA on the market. No stringing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate; No cracking problems.