eSUN 3D Printer Filament: eSilk PLA 1.75mm
- 1KG net (approximately 2.2 lbs) PLA Filament wound onto a black plastic spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190C - 220C
- We recommend printing on the higher end of the range for a glossier print.
- eSilk PLA by eSUN is delivered in a vacuum-sealed bag with a gel silica moisture absorption pack.
Description from the manufacturer (translated by Limitless Market):
eSilk-PLA is a high gloss, metallic, vibrant 3d printer filament. It is modified by adding materials with metallic-like high gloss into PLA to make a shinier appearance. eSilk-PLA is similar to normal PLA in that is has good mechanical properties and high strength. It is also environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
Compared with more traditional PLA, the high-gloss finish of eSilk has a bright, silky luster. Silk PLA printing materials can be widely used in large curved surface models and practical products, such as furniture accessories, decorations, outdoor decorations, and others. Due to its exceptional printing performance and excellent finish, eSilk has been gaining recognition as one of the top silk PLA filaments.